India is portrayed by its radiant and preposterous colors, designs, styles, and appealing textiles. One of Banarsi’s intriguing designs is what we call the “Game of Chess Pillow Cover” which exhibits the Middle Eastern ambience in its splendorous plait pattern that intertwines two exotic tones, transforming it into a chess inspired pattern. This cushion cover features an embedded sparkling design and fine gold strings appearing at each corner of the pillow cover, giving a phenomenal magical look.
The colors of the “Game of Chess Pillow Cover” come in different tones that resemble the Arabian Desert including creamy golden orange, golden plum, and creamy wine. The “Game of Chess Pillow Cover” also features a vivid and colorful border, which symbolizes the Banarsi brand, adding radiance and beauty to the overall design.
- This set comes with 2 identical 16×16 pillow covers
- Due to hand crafted details of this pillow cover and because each photo has been taken under different lighting conditions, color and material of actual product may vary from the picture featured on our website.
- Pillow filler is not included.
Caring for Your Product
- Dry Clean Only. Professional cleaning process strongly recommended for all embroidered, silk, hand crafted and painted fabrics.
- All orders ship between 1 to 3 business days. Read our full policy.