Banarsi Designs offers a very unique and exciting range of detailed decorative patterns and styles as part of our exclusive décor collection. The “Ornamental Embroidered Pillow Cover” represents artistic qualities through a very detailed and imaginative Indian embroidered and hand-stitched process known as Cut Dana.
This cushion cover has been crafted with inspirational devotion, and comes in a great variety of colors that range from Midnight Black, King Blue to Saffron Red. Additionally, the “Ornamental Embroidered Pillow Cover” features a vivid and colorful border, which symbolizes the Banarsi brand, adding radiance and beauty to the overall design.
The design of this decorative pillow cover resembles the pattern of a web due to its unique embroidered and hand crafted characteristics in which a bond is built among the vivid colors, appealing design, and creativity that is represented in a form of abstract leaf shapes and visual artistry.
- This set comes with 2 identical 16×16 pillow covers
- Due to hand crafted details of this pillow cover and because each photo has been taken under different lighting conditions, color and material of actual product may vary from the picture featured on our website.
- Pillow filler is not included.
Caring for Your Product
- Dry Clean Only. Professional cleaning process strongly recommended for all embroidered, silk, hand crafted and painted fabrics.
- All orders ship between 1 to 3 business days. Read our full policy.