Do you literally live for Christmas?
Find yourself rocking around the Christmas tree when everyone else is still dreading the big Xmas buzz?
Here’s 20 things that prove that you literally live and breathe for everything Christmas..
1.It’s November 1st & your home looks like the inside of the Macy’s Christmas isle
(Photo source: theodysseyonline.com)
2. Your house is decked out in red and green all year round
If it isn’t covered with snowman prints it doesn’t count right?
3. You can say “Merry Christmas” in at least 15 languages
…Yet you failed high school Spanish.
4. The Children in your family actually think you are lame for how excited you are on Christmas Eve
Erm… what happened to your Christmas spirit kiddies?
5. You’d rather eat actual poop than go a year without an iconic Starbucks red cup
You actually have a small display of cups from previous years in your spare bedroom. What can you say, you live for Christmas coffee.
6. This Mean Girls scene makes you excited for Christmas
Christmas is less than a quarter of a year away!!! **squeals**
7. You own Michael Buble’s ‘Christmas’ in both regular and deluxe editions
(Photo source: me.me)
Come to think of it, ‘I’ll Be Home For Christmas” would be a good first dance song.
8. When you were a kid you wanted to work in the Elves toy factory when you grew up
(Photo source: magnumlady.com)
And you still hold a slight grudge against your parents for telling you that wasn’t an actual profession.
9. You’ve totally tried to set up some of Kevin McAllister’s traps from Home Alone
And you totally fell down the slippery staircase yourself.
10. People who don’t like Christmas actually scare you
We call is Scrooge-a-phobia.
11. Your friends don’t recognize you when you’re not rocking a Xmas sweater.
Hey, they are cozy!
12. Your December electricity bill is approximately as much as the entire Las Vegas strip added together
(Photo source: me.me)
Who said that money can’t buy happiness?
13. You once asked for mulled wine in a bar…
…and the barman actually laughed at you.
14. It’s November… and you’ve already watched The Grinch 23 times
And by the 19th time, you literally know when the hilarious ‘what will I wear scene’ will come on and laugh before it’s actually happened.
It’s just so darn moving.
15. You are pretty sure that your neighbors have heard you belting out ‘All I Want For Christmas Is You’
16. You have an entire Pinterest board dedicated to Christmas
(Photo source: https://www.pinterest.com.au/marthastewart)
Actually, you have one for ‘Christmas decor’, one for ‘Christmas food’ and one for “Christmas movies.”
17. You can’t drink Coca Cola without murmuring ‘Holiday’s are coming’ with matching train actions
18. The sauciest thing in your closet is this.
And sometimes you just wear it around the house…
19. This dog is your spirit animal
**Cue chorus of awws**
20. By the end of this article you are singing a Christmas song out loud!
Do you live for Christmas? Check out these articles: